Sunday, April 28, 2013

a very honest company

Lindsey was actually the one to turn me onto The Honest Company a few years ago.  We were having lunch at Panera and she insisted I try her new hand sanitizer.  I tried it, and liked it, but didn't think much about it.  Later I decided to look deeper into the products and I've been hooked ever since.  The company was started by the adorable Jessica Alba after she struggled to find safe products for her family.  They are all natural and non-toxic, but really, really work.  I have converted all of my cleaning and laundry supplies to Honest products and they are all truly amazing!  I once said that all the toilets in heaven must be cleaned with their bathroom cleaner.  It's that good!  The healing balm is better on my little guy's bottom than any other diaper cream out there.


I use the shampoo/body wash on both my boys (ages 2 and 4) and it leaves them smelling delish!  However, if I had to pick a favorite product, hands down it would be the stain remover.  This stuff is incredible.  My boys are MESSY and I've never had a stain it couldn't tackle.  It once removed a stain that had been washed and dried.  Good stuff.



They believe in their products so much that they will send you a FREE trial pack with no strings attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment