Friday, January 8, 2016

egg and veggie scramble

I eat scrambled eggs and a banana for breakfast nearly every morning because I know this will keep me full until lunch. Sometimes I get tired of plain ol' eggs, so I throw in some leftover veggies to mix things up a bit. This egg and veggie scramble is a simple way to change your morning egg routine. It also makes a great post workout meal!

Egg and Veggie Scramble
2 tsp coconut oil
1 small sweet potato
1 bell pepper (any color)
1 cup spinach, chopped
5-6 eggs, scrambled
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Instructions:
Grate the sweet potato and chop the pepper and spinach. In a sauté pan, heat your coconut oil over medium heat, then add all veggies. Cook for about 5 minutes. Whisk eggs in a bowl and add in salt and pepper. Add eggs to the pan and cook until eggs are done. Yum!

Serves 2-3





No comments:

Post a Comment